Saskia Siderow, MPH, is a healthcare analyst, writer and media consultant and the founder of Ormond House, LLC. Ormond House provides a range of research, copywriting and media services for projects from policy papers to consumer-focused public awareness messages. A detailed list is provided below. Saskia specializes in payment and policy questions relating to the care of serious illness: applying an in-depth understanding of financial arrangements and policy constraints to research and communicate solutions for patients and families. Saskia serves as co-chair of the Advisory Board for the Lilian & Benjamin Hertzberg Palliative Care Institute at Mount Sinai Health System in New York.
Before turning to healthcare in 2012, Saskia enjoyed a 10-year career in financial journalism. She was Financial Services Correspondent for the Financial Times during the financial crisis of 2006-2009, and prior to that, she was the US Editor of Credit Magazine (published by Incisive Media). She is the winner of the 2007 Harold Wincott Award for Young Financial Journalist, in recognition of her coverage of the subprime mortgage crisis for the Financial Times. Saskia holds a Masters in Public Health from Columbia University and earned a BA in International History from the London School of Economics. Her most treasured accomplishments are her twin 8-year olds, Abigail and Nathaniel.
Click here to connect with Saskia on LinkedIn, follow her on Twitter @SaskiaSiderow and like @OrmondHouseLLC on Facebook.
Click here to read about Saskia in the Hertzberg Palliative Care Institute’s Spring 2017 Newsletter.
Research & Strategic Communications For Any Audience
- Health services research and analysis to inform evidence-based decision making and policy design
- Comprehensive literature reviews for health services research
- White papers
- Grant-writing, presentations and strategy documents for potential funders
- Internal business communications
- Training materials
- Position papers for policymakers
- Articles for publication in the trade and mainstream press
- Consumer-focused messages
- Press releases
- Talking points
- Media training for TV, radio and press interviews.